FULL WIG BRONZE REMY HAIR
Adele is by far one of Dimples most stunning Remy hair wigs. It screams luxury and elegance, so natural and versatile it is one of the most popular wigs. Amazing quality not just with the hair but with the cap construction too. This wig often get praise for how comfortable it is, feeling like you haven’t even got anything on. It can be cut into many styles to suit your needs which is included for free when purchasing this beautiful wig. Available in a range of colours, you just have to choose the one for you!
COLOUR SHOWN – ROASTED VANILLA CARAMEL ROOTED
Hair length Overall 61cm, Long Layered 45.7cm
Cap Size –
Front to Back – Ear to Ear 32.3cm
This is a beautiful Feather Cap with a silk mono top, hand tied back, scalloped swiss lace front, non-slip silicone front
Density – Medium/Heavy
Dimples Aftercare Instructions for Human Hair
1.With a soft bristle brush or wide tooth comb gently brush out any knots. When brushing long hair make sure you hold the hair above the roots to prevent accidentally pulling out the hair from the base.
- fill a basin or tub of lukewarm water. Hold the edge of the wig cap and wet the hair. Do NOT rub the hair together when wet, this may cause severe tangling and knotting
- Take a cap size of Moisturising Human Hair Shampoo and spread it into the hair with your fingers. Do NOT rub or scrub hair together as this may cause knotting and damage.
4.Rinse out the shampoo with water
- Pour a cap size of Human Hair Wig conditioner and spread into the hair with your fingers
- Rinse out the conditioner with water
- Pat down the hair gently with a dry towel, don’t rub, scrub, twist, squeeze or ring the hair. Place natural hair wig on a folding stand or pin to a polystyrene mannequin head to air dry naturally
We suggest that you wash your 100% Remy Natural hair wig, top piece, or hair system every two to three weeks.