FULL WIG – DIMPLES ROSE COLLECTION – SYNTHETIC HAIR/MACHINE MADE
Hair Length: 6cm – 10cm
Colour Shown: Gold Blond
This collection is focused on providing ready to wear elegance for women who require a quick hair solution. All styles have a special blend of synthetic hair that’s easy to style, with many colors to choose from. We love Betty as she is a classic style made easy but still looks great for any occasion. Perfect for every day wear and super natural. Available in 15 stunning colours you just cant go wrong with Betty!
Cap Size: 53.5cm-54.6
Cap Type: Machine Made
Shampoo: specially formulated for fibre leaving your wig thoroughly clean (we recommend Ellen Wille shampoo for synthetic hair)
Conditioner: softens, smooth and thoroughly revitalise your fibre wig (we recommend Ellen Wille Balm)
Fibre oil conditioner: conditions fibre, prevents static, frizzing and hair damage (we recommend the Ellen Wille conditioner)
Solvent: removes adhesive build up in a fast and effective way. Gentle to your skin and easily rinsed with soap and water (we recommend C-22 hair solvent remover)
- Keep your synthetic wig away from excessive heat and make sure you DO NOT use curling irons, hot rollers, blow dryers or other hot styling instruments as they will damage the fibre. Do not leave you wig near a radiator.
- Be careful wearing a wig around areas or extreme heat such as near an oven, fireplace or BBQ. Extra caution should be taken when opening the oven or dishwasher as the heat will damage the fibre.
- When not wearing the wig, make sure it is stored properly. Preferably to try keep your wig on a wig tree.
- Never brush the wig when wet!!!
- Finally, in order to increase the life of your wig, we recommend washing your wig regularly with specially formulated products available for fibre wigs and using fibre oil conditioner to maintain its natural appearance.
How to clean and maintain your wig.
- Before washing, brush the wig gently using a Dimples Wig Brush.
- Prepare a bowl of lukewarm water and add a capful of Dimples wig shampoo. Gently immerse the wig into the cold water and shake gently and leave it for three minutes.
- Repeat the process using three capfuls of wig conditioner. Please note, wig conditioner has been specially formulated to soften, smooth and thoroughly revitalise your wig and help it to regain suppleness, volume and manageability.
- Rinse the wig in cold water and shake off excess water. Then place it on a wig tree to dry at room temperature.
- In order to increase the life of your wig, we recommend that you use Fibre oil to maintain its natural appearance and to avoid damaging the fibre by brushing.