TOP EXTENSION – DIMPLES ROSE COLLECTION – SYNTHETIC HAIR
Hair Length: 10cm – 12cm
Colour Shown: Special Brown
This is the perfect little extra to add some volume to the top of your hair. Suitable for everyday wear or just for that special occasion to add a little extra glamour! With so many colours to choose from you will find your perfect match!
Base Size: 16cm x 16cm
Cap Type: Mono with mono lace front and clips
Shampoo: specially formulated for fibre leaving your wig thoroughly clean (we recommend Ellen Wille shampoo for synthetic hair)
Conditioner: softens, smooth and thoroughly revitalise your fibre wig (we recommend Ellen Wille Balm)
Fibre oil conditioner: conditions fibre, prevents static, frizzing and hair damage (we recommend the Ellen Wille conditioner)
Solvent: removes adhesive build up in a fast and effective way. Gentle to your skin and easily rinsed with soap and water (we recommend C-22 hair solvent remover)
- Keep your synthetic wig away from excessive heat and make sure you DO NOT use curling irons, hot rollers, blow dryers or other hot styling instruments as they will damage the fibre. Do not leave you wig near a radiator.
- Be careful wearing a wig around areas or extreme heat such as near an oven, fireplace or BBQ. Extra caution should be taken when opening the oven or dishwasher as the heat will damage the fibre.
- When not wearing the wig, make sure it is stored properly. Preferably to try keep your wig on a wig tree.
- Never brush the wig when wet!!!
- Finally, in order to increase the life of your wig, we recommend washing your wig regularly with specially formulated products available for fibre wigs and using fibre oil conditioner to maintain its natural appearance.
How to clean and maintain your wig.
- Before washing, brush the wig gently using a Dimples Wig Brush.
- Prepare a bowl of lukewarm water and add a capful of Dimples wig shampoo. Gently immerse the wig into the cold water and shake gently and leave it for three minutes.
- Repeat the process using three capfuls of wig conditioner. Please note, wig conditioner has been specially formulated to soften, smooth and thoroughly revitalise your wig and help it to regain suppleness, volume and manageability.
- Rinse the wig in cold water and shake off excess water. Then place it on a wig tree to dry at room temperature.
- In order to increase the life of your wig, we recommend that you use Fibre oil to maintain its natural appearance and to avoid damaging the fibre by brushing.