Eclat – Sandyblonde Rooted – Hair Society SALE
£ 432.5 Exc VAT £ 519.00 Inc VAT
£ 429.00 Inc VAT
Save £ 90
This beautiful shoulder length high heat fibre wig is stunning to wear, you can change her from straight to curly to suit your mood! Made to a high standard and completely hand made, Eclat will make you feel great. Sale item is Sandyblonde rooted as shown in the image!
Colour shown: sandyblonde rooted
( 0 ) Reviews
Light, natural and available in many colours. Wigs, top hair pieces and toupees made of heat-resistant synthetic hair, so-called high heat fibres, have a memory effect. This keeps the hair in perfect shape. If desired, temporary reshaping is possible, for example with a hairdryer or hair straightener. The synthetic fibres are lightweight and available in many colours – including grey tones.
- High quality, natural look
- Light and ready-to-wear
- Wide range of colours including grey tones
- Heat-resistant up to 140o Celsius
MONOFILAMENT + 100% HANDMADE
The finest in hand-crafted luxury! 100% handmade wigs offer the maximum naturalness. Each and every single hair on the crown of the cap is individually inserted through a monofilament – a fabric mesh that appears to be invisible when placed against the skin. The other part of the hair is weaved on fine tulle. As light as a feather, with an amazing level of comfort, these wigs are almost indistinguishable from the wearer’s own hair.
Step-by-step instructions for cleaning high heat fibre hair
- Add a hazelnut-sized amount of ellen wille Synthetic Hair Shampoo to about one litre of lukewarm water.
- Shake the heat-resistant model gently before placing it in the water bath with the Synthetic Hair Shampoo.
- Leave the heat-resistant wig or hairpiece in the shampoo bath for about 10 minutes. The Synthetic Hair Shampoo is self-cleaning. Please never rub or wring the hair!
- Rinse the heat-resistant fibre with clear, lukewarm water after about 10 minutes. Please do not rub or wring!
- To maintain the hair structure and keep the heat-resistant fibre soft and supple, we recommend a second rinse with ellen wille Synthetic Hair Balm.
- Add a little of the ellen wille Synthetic Hair Balm to a new, fresh water bath and let it work for another 10 minutes. Rinse the wig or hairpiece thoroughly and let it air-dry.
- Important: Please never rub your high heat-resistant wig of hairpiece dry with a towel. You can, however, carefully comb them with a soft, nubbed brush. After air drying, the wig or hairpiece will return to its original shape on its own.
Another care tip from the expert
The ellen wille Synthetic Hair Conditioner offers ideal protection and long-lasting shine for heat-resistant fibre. After cleansing, apply a few sprays of the conditioner from a distance of about 10 cm into the dried hair. Do not hesitate to apply the conditioner on a daily basis.