Your advantages at a glance:
- Natural high quality
- Realistic aesthetics
- More styling options – hair can be straightened or curled
- Human hair can be dyed with lowlights
- Customised options
Warning: Never attempt to dye human hair with highlights!
Classy and exclusive, human hair models are ideal for women for who place a great importance upon naturalness. With it’s natural fall and healthy shine, human hair provides you with a wig that is amazingly comfortable to wear.
When caring for your ellen wille human hair wig, we recommend our human hair care products that are specifically tailored to the requirements of human hair wigs and hairpieces. These products will help to keep your wig’s wonderful shine and comfort.
What is “Remy Hair Quality”?
Brilliantly shiny with durability and strength, Remy Hair is high quality hair that has been especially selected and controlled. The hair is knotted in the direction of the individual hair’s growth, which gives the finished wig a beautiful and natural finish. Remy Hair has a wonderful shine, it is highly natural and can be easily styled to perfection.
MONOFILAMENT + 100% HANDMADE
The finest in hand-crafted luxury! 100% handmade wigs offer the maximum naturalness. Each and every single hair on the crown of the cap is individually inserted through a monofilament – a fabric mesh that appears to be invisible when placed against the skin. The other part of the hair is weaved on fine tulle. As light as a feather, with an amazing level of comfort, these wigs are almost indistinguishable from the wearer’s own hair.
Step-by-step instructions for cleaning human hair
- Place the wig or hairpiece made of human hair on a styrofoam head. You can fix the second hair with a pin. Avoid stabbing the monofilament or the lace front.
- Before washing, comb the hair with a soft brush with rounded bristles and carefully remove any knots. If there are any human hair styling products left in the hair, the wig shampoo will by itself dissolve them in the following wash.
- Now moisten the human hair of the wig or hairpiece by holding it under running, lukewarm water in the direction of fall – from the roots to the tips. Please do not place the model in a water bath.
- Take a hazelnut-sized amount of ellen wille Human Hair Shampoo and gently rub it in from the roots to the tips. Please do not apply pressure when massaging in.
- Rinse ellen wille Human Hair Shampoo thoroughly under clear water until no shampoo residue is left.
- Carry out a second treatment with ellen wille Human Hair Balm. Take up an amount of balm about the size of a hazelnut and gently stroke it again from the base towards the tips.
- Rinse the human hair thoroughly a second time under clear, flowing water. Carefully pat the hair dry with a towel. Please do not rub or wring strongly.
- Every fourth time you finish your treatment, use the ellen wille Human Hair Intensive Recovery Mask instead of the balm. This regenerates the hair and gives it moisture. Let the Recovery Mask take affect for 10 minutes. Then rinse the hair under lukewarm water and gently dab it off.
- A special wig stand or head is ideal for air drying the human hair model. You can then style the hairpiece or wig as you wish.
Another care tip from the expert
If it has to be fast times: Simply give a few sprays of ellen wille Care’n Repair into the still damp hair and don’t wash it out afterwards. The spray care with its repair effect moisturises the hair and makes it easy to comb – completely without rinsing.