Foxy small is a beautiful Ladies Wig. Great texture throughtout the whole style giving it that natural look. It has a slight bend in the layers making it look like you have just finished blowdrying it…..but we know you havent. Best kept secret, pop her on and you are ready to go. Comes in 8 lovely colours and a slightly smaller cap size for those who need it!
Colour shown: sandmulti rooted
Synthetic hair wigs by ellen wille are of the highest quality. Our synthetic hair fiber simulates natural and healthy shine and cannot be distinguished visually from natural hair.
The styling is very straightforward, as the “curl” of the hair is incorporated into the structure of the hair so that the hairdo is always perfect and you can easily style it with your hands. Using fiber allows an amazingly wide range of unusual and exciting colours.
To keep your synthetic hair shining as long as possible, we recommend using our tried and tested synthetic hair care products (shampoo, balm, conditioner)
- Incredibly easy
- Ready to go – Synthetic hair wigs are pre-styled and retain their original look and shape after cleaning
- Vibrant colours, delicate shades
- Reasonably priced
- An extensive and diverse range of models
- Low maintenance
- Customized options
Warning: synthetic hair does not tolerate heat.
Cap Size – 52cm – 54cm
Hair is sewn by machine on to wefts, which are in turn attached, using a lamellar technique, to fine cotton tapes. The weft adapts well to the shape of the head, providing a fantastic fit and volume at the roots. Wefted wigs are easy to style and allow air circulate around the scalp.
Step-by-step instructions for cleaning synthetic hair
- Add a hazelnut-sized amount of ellen wille Synthetic Hair Shampoo to about one litre of lukewarm water.
- Shake the synthetic hair model gently before placing it in the water bath with the Synthetic Hair Shampoo.
- Leave the synthetic hair wig or hairpiece in the shampoo bath for about 10 minutes. The Synthetic Hair Shampoo is self-cleaning. Please never rub or wring the hair!
- Rinse the synthetic hair with clear, lukewarm water after about 10 minutes. Please do not rub or wring!
- To maintain the hair structure and keep the synthetic hair soft and supple, we recommend a second rinse with ellen wille Synthetic Hair Balm.
- Add a little of the ellen wille Synthetic Hair Balm to a new, fresh water bath and let it work for another 10 minutes. Rinse the wig or hairpiece thoroughly and let it air-dry.
- Important: Please never rub your synthetic wig or hairpiece dry with a towel. You can, however, carefully comb them with a soft, nubbed brush. After air drying, the wig or hairpiece will return to its original shape on its own.
Another care tip from the expert
The ellen wille Synthetic Hair Conditioner offers ideal protection and long-lasting shine for synthetic hair. After cleansing, apply a few sprays of the conditioner from a distance of about 10 cm into the dried hair. Do not hesitate to apply the conditioner on a daily basis.