Julianne Lite – Smartlace Lite Collection
£ 477.14 Exc VAT
£ 572.57 Inc VAT
Julianne Lite is a new take on our best-selling Julianne wig. With its unique SLL cap that features a seamless ear-to-ear lace front, lighter hair density and hand tied mono top for added realism, Julianne’s effortless waves are elevated to delight the wearer.
Colour Shown: 6F27
( 0 ) Reviews
Cap Design:SmartLace Lite / Lace Front / Single Monofilament / Hand tied
Fringe:10″ Crown:12″ Nape:6″ Side:9″
SmartLace™ Lite is Jon Renau’s newest collection of light hair density wigs with ear to ear lace front and an ultra-lightweight cap design. It was designed for the wig wearer looking for the ultimate flexibility and wig comfort.
It’s the MOST realistic wig they’ve ever made – the hand tied lightweight cap and longer lace front allow for many more hairstyle options – like pulling the hair up into a ponytail, creating off-the-face braids, or clipping it back for a sleek look. It’s ready to wear straight out of the box!
Each SmartLace™ Lite wig also features a non-slip silicone nape area that fits snug against the back of the head to prevent any shifting. Plus, polyurethane coated ear tabs are perfect for use with adhesive for those wanting extra security and the most flexibility. They designed it to feel completely secure on your head, even while running errands or during a workout!
SMARTLACE LITE / LACE FRONT / SINGLE MONO / HAND TIED
- SMARTLACE LITE (WELDED LACE) Lacefront extends ear to ear to mimic a natural hairline, hair is hand tied one by one
- SINGLE MONOFILAMENT Allows multi-directional parting while providing the appearance of natural growth
- 100% HAND TIED CAP Each hair is individually hand tied, creating the appearance of natural growth
- 100% HAND TIED STRETCH SECTION Allows customized stretch from front to back and ear to ear
- PU EAR TABS For use with or without adhesive
- SILICONE NAPE with bendable wire, allows for non-slip grip
- ADJUSTABLE TABS Allows the wearer to adjust the circumference
Synthetic Hair Care
WE RECOMMEND WASHING YOUR ALTERNATIVE HAIR EVERY 6-8 WEARS
CLEANSE & CONDITION
• Before washing your wig or hairpiece, gently remove any tangles using your Jon Renau Paddle Brush or Jon Renau Wide Tooth Comb
• Wet hair completely using cool running water
• Gently lather the hair with a small amount of Jon Renau Synthetic Shampoo, making sure that the hair is traveling in the same direction. DO NOT rub hair as this may cause tangling
• Rinse thoroughly under cool running water until water runs clear
• Wrap wig or hairpiece in a towel and gently pat dry
• Spray with Jon Renau Conditioning Spray (3-5 pumps) keeping away from base of wig or hairpiece. Do not rinse out conditioner
• Gently detangle hair using your Wide Tooth Comb
DRY & STYLE
• Be cautious when standing near a heat source (i.e. open oven, heater, etc.) Excessive heat can damage the fiber
• We recommend using HD Smooth Detangling Spray with a wide tooth comb to detangle your synthetic wig. This is especially important with a mid-length to long length wig or hairpiece